Shoes size guide
How to choose the right size
Your shoes should never press on your feet or restrict their movement. You should try shoes on with a normal sock, with the shoe fully fastened and placing full weight on your feet. While trying shoes on it is also advisable to raise the heel of each foot while standing, placing your weight on your toes – when you do this, your toes will move very slightly forward in the shoe and so this will reveal whether you have enough empty space in the front of the shoe. It is also a good idea to try taking a few steps in the (fully fastened) shoes.
Measuring your size using our insole templates
- Download our insole template in the size you think most likely to fit you.
- Print the template out and stand with your foot on top of it. You will be able to see whether or not that size would fit your foot
CAREFUL! It is important to print the template in real size. At the bottom of this page you will find instructions for how to set up your printer when printing the PDF.
Length of your foot* (in mm)
Your shoe size (in EU sizes)
Insole length (in mm)
Insole width (in mm)
Insole template download
|227 - 232||37||237||92||Download|
|235 - 240||38||245||94||Download|
|241 - 246||39||251||95||Download|
|248 - 253||40||258||98||Download|
|256 - 261||41||266||102||Download|
|264 - 269||42||274||102||Download|
|269 - 274||43||279||103||Download|
|276 - 281||44||286||106||Download|
|279 - 285||45||291||106||Download|
|285 - 291||46||297||108||Download|
|291 - 299||47||305||111||Download|
|299 - 307||48||313||114||Download|
* Length of your foot (in mm) - this is the exact length of your foot, please do not add any extra mm, our sizing already accounts for the right amount of room in the shoe.
Print settings for the PDF templates
The only setting you need to watch out for is the scale, which must be set to 100%, as in the screenshots below.
You can also use the conventional method of measurement
- Stand on the floor, barefoot, with your heel against a wall.
- Place all your weight on the foot you are measuring.
- Measure the precise distance between the wall and the tip of your big toe.
- Compare your measurement with the figures in our table (above).
THERE IS NO NEED TO ADD ANY EXTRA TO YOUR FOOT LENGTH - our table already allows for sufficient toe room automatically. You're ready to order!