Sandals size guide
How to choose the right size
You sandals try shoes on with a normal sock, with the shoe fully fastened and placing full weight on your feet. It is also a good idea to try taking a few steps in the (fully fastened) shoes.
Measuring your size using our insole templates
Download our insole template in the size you think most likely to fit you.
- Print the template out and stand with your foot on top of it. You will be able to see whether or not that size would fit your foot
CAREFUL! It is important to print the template in real size. At the bottom of this page you will find instructions for how to set up your printer when printing the PDF.
|Your shoe size (in EU sizes)||Insole length (in mm)||Insole width (in mm)|
|Insole template download|
|46 a víc||x||x||x||Custom made|
Does the ready-to-wear size not suit you?
No problem. Here's how measure your foot correctly for Tailor Made Sandals.
Print settings for the PDF templates
The only setting you need to watch out for is the scale, which must be set to 100%, as in the screenshots below.
You can also use the conventional method of measurement
- Stand on the floor, barefoot, with your heel against a wall.
- Place all your weight on the foot you are measuring.
- Measure the precise distance between the wall and the tip of your big toe.
- Compare your measurement with the figures in our table (above).
THERE IS NO NEED TO ADD ANY EXTRA TO YOUR FOOT LENGTH - our table already allows for sufficient toe room automatically. You're ready to order!